The 105 The Universal Laws and Conditions of Spiritual Living!
37. The Law of Group Progress. This law is also known as the law of elevation. The symbol is the mountain and the goat standing at the summit with the astrological sign of Capricorn. (All hard places can be surmounted and the summit reached by the Divine Goat – a symbol meaning group effort.) The ray energy is progressive energy of the 7th ray, the evolving factor.
38. The Law of Healing. This law concerns the ability of one to channel energy (prana – chi – holy spirit) which radiates from the Source we call God. The purpose of this channeled energy is to either improve self or another by removing blockages or instilling the sacred energy which pulsates from the Source of God. With intent or technique we may send this energy to the past, present, or future. Hands-on healers who are effective in healing have brain waves at 7.8 Hz – the same as the earth’s pulse beat. Their brain waves are in sync with the earth’s at the time the healing is performed. Another aspect of this law is the ability of one in third dimension to heal self by that which triggers a leap in faith.
39. The Law of Higher Will. From the viewpoint of our separate self and smaller will, it’s normal to act on the basis of our own desires and preferences. When we surrender our smaller self and will to the guidance of a higher will and dedicate our actions for the highest good of ALL concerned, we feel an inspired glow at the center of our life.40. The Law of Honesty. Recognizing, accepting and expressing our authentic interior reality lies at the heart of honesty. Only when we are honest with ourselves can we speak or act honestly with anyone else. In the sense of integrity, honesty entails acting in line with higher laws despite negative impulses to the contrary. We don’t need to be punished for breaking spiritual law or higher laws. The act itself is the punishment and sets into motion subtle forces whose natural consequences we cannot escape any more than we are able to escape the force of gravity. When we let fear stop us from expressing our true feelings and needs, we are being dishonest with ourselves and it costs us a sense of energy and spirit.
43. The Law of Intuition. We can only get in touch with our own source of intuition and wisdom when we no longer depend upon others’ opinions for our sense of identity or worth. Do we value and trust our own intuition, or do we value and transfer authority to the opinions of others over our own inner feelings? Our intuition becomes more profound when we claim our own sacred identity.
47. The Law of Knowledge. This law concerns the fact that all knowledge concerns energy, its application, and its use or misuse. Much information is withheld from a person until s/he is a disciple, and still more until he is a pledged initiate. Information is not as necessary to the training of the disciple or initiate as is the proper use of thought energy. (i.e. Full Mindfulness) Knowledge is the right apprehension of the laws of energy, of the conservation of force, of the sources of energy, of its qualities, its types and its vibrations.
48. The Law of the Lotus. This refers to the egoic lotus or the ‘Flowering of Self’ and includes knowledge, love and sacrifice.
49. The Law of Love. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the law of the astral plane. It aims at the transmutation of the desire nature (love in the personality), and links it up with the greater magentism of the love aspect on the buddhic plane (love in the Triad), and the Monads of Love. These three points mark periods of completion, and starting points for fresh endeavor in the life of the evolving Monad – from the personality to the Triad, from the Triad to the Monad, from the Monad back again to its Source. Love limits itself by desire.
50. The Law of the Lower Four. This law is also known as the law of etheric union, and its symbol is a male and female form, placed back to back. The male figure is holding above his head a shield or tray of silver, a great refeector, while the female form holds aloft an urn full of oil. Below this sign is another hieroglyphic which contains the seret of the astral plane, which has to be dominated by the mental. The ray energy is fiery energy of the 5th ray, the vitalizing factor.
51. The Law of Magnetic Control. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This holds paramountly on the buddhic plane, and in the development of the control of this law lies hid the control of the personality by the Monad via the egoic body. A second description on a very physical/man level, is that every thought we have creates a match that comes back to us like a boomerang.
52. The Law of Magnetic Impulse. Also known as the first step towards marriage, or the law of the polar union. It results in an eventual union between the man or atom and the group which produces harmonious group relations. It is also known as the law of the polar union, and the symbol is two fiery balls united by a triangle of fire, thus picturing the triple interplay between all atomic structures. The ray energy is radiatory energy of the 2nd ray. Manifesting factor.
53. The Law of Magnetism. This is the law which produces the unifying of a personality, and though it is an expression of lunar force, is of a higher order than the law of physical sex. The three aspects are the stage of high intellectuality, or of artistic attainment. Second is the stage of discipleship. Third is the stage of treading the Path.
54. The Law of Manifestation. There are actions, sounds, techniques, mental energy and symbols which when understood, will enable one to manifest first energy (love, more joy, peace, etc.) into one’s aura, then with practice and increased love held in the heart and emotional body – physical objects. Thought is a force, even as electricity or gravitation. The human mind is a spark of the almighty consciousness of God. Whatever the powerful mind (holding a pure thought – that which excludes any other thought) believes very intensely will instantly come to pass.
55. The Law of Mantras. Each mantra is a linkage to a certain aspect of the absolute, a certain manifestation of Divinity. In true mantra practice, one forgets the fact that the self is chanting, becomes the mantra itself, and attains the state where nothing but the mantra exists. One’s being then connects with the higher being the mantra represents if it is the name of a Master Being, or connects with the ray of light emanating from God if it is a sound (aum or om, hu, etc.). The practice of chanting mantras is profoundly beneficial in raising the vibration of self.
56. The Law of Meditation. This law is defined as a current of unified thought. It is a continuum of mental effort to assimilate the object of meditation, free from any other effort to assimilate other objects. The very least that may happen is the calming of self. When meditating on God, the most profound happening will bring a merging of the two, or enlightenment, as Buddhists call this occurrence.
57. The Law of Mentalism. “THE ALL is MIND” The All is substantial reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know as empirical. The material universe, phenomena, matter, energy and all that is apparent to our material senses. It is spirit undefinable, unknowable, and thought of as a universal, infinite, living mind. This Law explains the true nature of energy, power and matter. The Universe is mental in nature, and mental transmutation is the art of changing the conditions of the universe, along the lines of matter, force, and mind. The atom of matter, the unit of force, the mind of man, and the being of the arch-angel are all but degrees in one scale, and all fundamentally the same. The difference is solely a matter of degree and rate of vibration. All are creations of the All, and have their existence solely within the Infinite Mind of the All.